- startup incorporation cost in Germany: sonncomonlinemarketing.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/inc… #startup #entrepreneur #foundersday #gruendergarage #seedcamp 3 days ago
- Start up WARNING - international founders be careful after incorporation: sonncomonlinemarketing.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/sta… #startup #entrepreneur #startuplife 4 days ago
- ACHTUNG: Gründer-Abzockversuch: sonncomonlinemarketing.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/sta… … #berlin #startup #startuplife #startupchats 4 days ago
- AGOG army social media B2B b2b marketing b2b online b2b sales b2b social media business social media campaign campaigning consumer comments consumer reports consumer reviews crm customer service definition social media ecrm facebook facebook marketing facebook social media google google instant google social media icons infographics marketing marketing social marketing social media marketing monitoring social media google social media social media manager social networkdefinition social media 9. unternehmen social media 10. social media ne marketing video microblog microblogging monitoring monitoring social media moonfruit online marketing radian6 s smm social crm social icons social marketing social media social media 2011 social media christmas social media concept social media coordinator social media courses social media engagement social media examiner social media facebook social media icons social media manager Social Media Marketing social media monitoring social media münchen social media network social media ranking social media strategy social media studie social media twitter social media unternehmen social media week social network the social media twitter twitter-blog twitter-search unternehmen social media video video virality viral success web 2.0 White Paper youtube
Now there are cheat sheets for the two most important steps of marketing planning:
- for the selection of the right strategy,
- for the selection of the right marketing channels.
- (the two cheat sheets are also available as a combination)
What on earth is sponsoring tangibles?
Its consumers receiving tangibles branded with a companies’ brand. The tangibles are mostly wearables, e.g. t-shirts. They bear a logo or a slogan with a logo or an ad, sometimes a QR-code.
The consumers opted into a program that identified them as potential brand ambassadors (so you can be sure, they are gonna wear your t-shirt). This works with randomly assembled groups of interested consumers as well as with amateur sports teams or even with a group of people attending a birthday party. Marketers will surely find other ways to benefit from this idea.
Experiences so far are too few to actually say how successful this is, but Unilever and State Farm Insurance were already willing to test it. How? By using the offers of new breed of opt-in ad-networks who offer this service.
December figures from AGOG (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online Forschung eV – Institute for online Research) – the association of online marketers based in Frankfurt.
… is find key opinion leaders (including important bloggers), target group media and cooperations with industry voices (eg. scientific organizations, universities). There is nothing online or digital about it – at first sight.
Once you have identified KOLs, media and coop prospects, you need to reach out and get in touch, based on your industries habits and get them to have a look at your product/service. Give them all necessary information to see your product in the most positive light. And give them an incentive to
- use it,
- tell others about it (preferably in writing),
- run an article about it,
- exchange links.
That’s it. Sounds pretty dry and boring and YES, it is!!! A huge part of seeding is about outreaching by grabbing the phone and establishing a personal connection.