The content of this post is now part of the marketing instruction book Social Media Handbook
for CEOs, CMOs and General Managers.
The book offers a 5 lesson instruction on
- current social media categories and instruments
- monitoring your and your competitors online presences
- online marketing goals, strategy and calculation of ROI
- developing the online marketing concept including seeding programs
- measurement of online marketing and social media marketing
The book is a no-nonsense/no-bullshit instruction that gives you all the necessary tools to jump-start a social media marketing campaign without getting confused by myths and unnecessary theory discussions.
Thank you for understanding that after publishing, the post had to be removed from this blog.